Saturday, August 31, 2013

DIY Mania

Sitting here, bored on a Sat night I decided to browse the internet. Not finding anything interesting on Pinterest I ended up on Google. If you have never googled the word "diy" before and searched images....well let me tell ya! Pages & pages of diy ideas and creations pop up. Wonderful ideas from around the world of creations people have conjured up and decided to share. I must say I am quite impressed with all the creative energy, it just about puts me in a mood to begin some crafting of my own.....even if it is 10:00pm at night!

Here's a couple great ones I decided to share with you!

Rope Vases
 
 
DIY Menu Chalkboard
 
Self-explanatory....but fabulous!
 
Table top Coffee Table
 
 
Fold up Pallet Desk
 
Hope this leaves you feeling as inspired as me! Happy Saturday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

}, 10); }, 10);