Monday, August 19, 2013

Just add a slash of water!

I know everyone wants to hit the Pontoons & Speed boats in the Summer and do some fast cruisin', but I absolutely love a Canoe or Kayak ride. First thing in the morning, when the water looks like glass. All the Wildlife seems to be waking up. Nothing says Pure Michigan more! Or late at night when you can catch a perfect view of the Sunset. Crisp morning air or warm afternoon sunshine...you just can't go wrong.

Not to mention how much it seems to clear your head. It's almost like all the thoughts and stress seems to just disappear. If you have never tried it...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

We were lucky to get our Canoe for free. We were just driving down the street one day, and there it was. Someone had set it out and was giving it away for free. Luckily enough we just happened to be driving our big pick-up truck that day! It was officially the first boat we owned after we bought our house. And still a fav.

Need a little Oaring Inspiration?






 
Well that's enough to convince me...I'm off to go grab my Oars! See you on the Lake!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

}, 10); }, 10);