Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello & Welcome!



"Seashells remind us that with passing life leaves something beautiful behind"


Hello & Welcome!


A little about me...


I live in a small lake house in Northwest Michigan. It's been a process since we purchased it 3 years ago.....but I like to call it a work in progress. Our mission is to make this lake house into coastal chic  from head to toe. We have already done quite a bit..from re-doing our decks to gutting our downstairs. The perks...waking up to amazing views and unbelievable sunrises.
It's amazing how much water calms the soul and makes you feel young again. It simply rejuvenates you mind and spirit. It's a lot of work, but I would never trade it for different!

I've had so much fun over the years creating a great home, as well as playground for us! I hope you enjoy checking it out too :) As well as some decorating ideas, do-it-yourself (diy) projects and everything that falls in-between!

                              
                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

}, 10); }, 10);